shoddy AS tut 2 shoddy AS tut 2

sweet

Nice tutorial that covers a lot of usefull topics and easy enough to follow. Good one :)

flashfreakz responds:

Why thank you. ^_^

Let me tell you something, the last one, three, it is not going to be about AS but drawing. So watch out for it. :D

reaction time reaction time

cool

Sweet game, I wish it was a bit longer though (I got 0.23 is that good? (info in profile))

How does Inglor look? How does Inglor look?

good

that was really nice, the only thing i'll say is: Please, please, please add sound to it! Dont think anybody likes to play their fav games with all sound off...
other then that good job

Rantzien responds:

Well thank you, maybe I'll add sound if it passes judgement, but this is just for poops and giggles and to make a tribute to Inglor, so I don't think anyone has this as a favorite game, it can only last so long. Thank you for the review anyway, and happy Inglor day!

Virtual Keyboard V. 2.0 Virtual Keyboard V. 2.0

even better than the last one

Great stuff. Only thing i can suggest is to try bringing the left hand into game aswell, it prob would be very challagenging but it will look more like a proffesional game.

Little Red Riding Ho! Little Red Riding Ho!

...

I dont know how you came up with an idia of an old man banging a wolf :P so all I can say is whatever floats your boat...

NotSafeForWork responds:

Well, it all started when I was working on this farm in Alabama, and ... oh wait, you DON'T want to know? Sure thing.

Why do people keep asking me what keeps my seagoing vessel on the top of the water? Most confusing.

Hacked: V1 Hacked: V1

owns

Not much of a game, but its a good tutorial, much beter than reading 100's of pages on hacking and still not being able to do anything :P lol
If you're making a next one wirite more fun comands like how to turn somebodys pc off with with your own or something...