The Black Horizon Fight The Black Horizon Fight

nice :)

Graphics were nice, animation pretty smooth, I found the voices were a bit hard to follow but the subtitles made up for that.
Good flash overall
~~

Lochie responds:

Yeah, sorry bout the voices, frankly Ultra-Samurai is hard of hearing so he cant hear all that well, and Me well.. I just speak too fast sometimes.

House Hands#2 House Hands#2

poor

1) Your flash was pretty much consisted of looped motion tween, try spending more time doing your flashes and do more fbf for better results.

2) When you’re responding to a review, writing
" Flash by ______:
- none - "
does not mean your flash is great. Just because somebody doesn’t have a flash on newgrounds doesn’t mean you’re a better flash artist then them

Sword Motion Capture Sword Motion Capture

good start

I liked the idea of sword motion capture, but it wasnt done competly right.
The moves that you capture here are a bit unrealistic and you probably wouldnt use in real life, you should look up actual moves from martial arts and fencing videos for references and look for different types of swings/lunges/parries.
Also for people that would want to use this as a referece to their flash, you should add next/back frame button so ppl can watch it fbf and follow the moves step by step

Flameviper responds:

Good ideas. I definitely agree, my moves sucked. Then again, I could just use professional footage, but whatever.

And yeah, I'll try to make the forward/back buttons, if I can master ActionScript. Thanks for the review!

shoddy AS tut 2 shoddy AS tut 2

sweet

Nice tutorial that covers a lot of usefull topics and easy enough to follow. Good one :)

flashfreakz responds:

Why thank you. ^_^

Let me tell you something, the last one, three, it is not going to be about AS but drawing. So watch out for it. :D

reaction time reaction time

cool

Sweet game, I wish it was a bit longer though (I got 0.23 is that good? (info in profile))

How does Inglor look? How does Inglor look?

good

that was really nice, the only thing i'll say is: Please, please, please add sound to it! Dont think anybody likes to play their fav games with all sound off...
other then that good job

Rantzien responds:

Well thank you, maybe I'll add sound if it passes judgement, but this is just for poops and giggles and to make a tribute to Inglor, so I don't think anyone has this as a favorite game, it can only last so long. Thank you for the review anyway, and happy Inglor day!